Hudson Christian Church was founded in 1910 by a group of Christians who had started meeting in a school house and had outgrown it. The congregation paid $400 to purchase the property the church has used since that day.
Times become very difficult economically in the 1920s and the church had to close the doors. The members joined other congregations nearby, but the church's Ladies Aid kept HCC's bills paid and the building in good repair. The doors were opened again in 1925.
The church added city water, a modern furnace, indoor restrooms as well as an addition with 5 classrooms and a full basement in the 50s and 60s. In 2004, more renovations were done including adding a library, drywall in the sanctuary, an expansive kitchen, carpet, lighting, a new septic tank, siding, and an elevator. HCC has a beautiful facility in the heart of Hudson and is completely debt free.
Through the years, God has provided for our church and used the ministry to bring many people in our community into new and deeper relationship with himself.